Welcome to Carolina Orthodontics & Children's Dentistry!
Our goal is to provide our community with the highest level of specialized care available.
We believe that your smile is a significant part of your overall health and we strive to provide
our patients with the smile they deserve.
At Carolina Orthodontics and Children's Dentistry in Raleigh, Apex, Cary, Wake Forest and Fuquay Varina, our top priority is to provide you and your family with the highest quality care in a friendly, fun, state-of-the-art environment with unmatched professional service. Our specialists and the entire team are proud to offer outstanding orthodontic and pediatric dental care in the greater area of RTP (Cary, Morrisville, Apex, Durham and Raleigh).
Please know that we are available to answer any questions that you may have concerning care for you, your family and your friends. Let Carolina Orthodontics and Children's Dentistry help you develop a smile for all seasons!
what makes our office so unique?
At Carolina Orthodontics & Children's Dentistry our top priority is the health and safety of our guests and team members. In order to provide the highest level of care we have implemented the following protocols:
- Mask Policy: Anyone 5 and over is required to wear a face-covering while in the office and remove during procedures. If they do not have one, we will provide upon arrival.
- We allow one parent to accompany a patient under the age of 14, we are asking that all other family should remain in the car to allow us to follow social distancing recommendations
- We are screening all guests and team members with temperature checks and COVID Acknowledgement questions and asking all individuals that are not feeling well or have been possibly exposed to reschedule
- We have installed OSO air disinfecting purifiers in all locations to help remove contaminants
- If patients would prefer to wait in their vehicle, they can call our office to notify us they have arrived and we can call when we are ready for their visit.
- Our team continues to wear PPE as identified by the national organizations
- We are following all ADA, CDC, and local recommendations
We welcome the opportunity to discuss our preventative measures further with guests!